Sunday, April 27, 2008

Whew!

It has been the craziest few days of my life! I graduated, then had the convocation where I got my diploma case (they don't trust us enough to give us the actual diploma) and then I was cleaning and moving and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I am currently homeless, and taking up residence with various nearby family members. It's been an adventure.
And I leave for London tomorrow morning! So, I won't write again from the US until June. Hope that doesn't bother anyone. I am SOOOOO excited about London!!!! I know, you all are extremely jealous right now, and you should be! But I'll post pictures and stories and everything on here, so it'll be like you are there with me! Almost....ok, so not quite, but at least you can see the fun I am having! And I daresay I have earned a bit of a party!
So, farewell for another few days, and I will see you all from the other side of the Atlantic!
Cheerio!

No comments: