Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday again

Well, it's that day again. The one that is almost Friday but not quite. The one that you simply have to live through. But I think this Thursday will be ok. I have lunch with one of my favorite people today, which will be a nice respite from my crazy studying, which is going ok, I will have you know. I am feeling pretty good about it right now, but that may change. I know that I have studied hard (and will continue to do so) and so I feel that the Lord will help me out. There is so much in store for me after this, I can feel it.
Tonight is also the last night of my creative writing class. It's a sad day. This was a fantastic class. I learned so much about how to write and how to be a writer, and he said at the beginning of the class that he was going to try and dissuade us all from becoming writers, but that if he could do so, then shame on us. Well, it's the end, and I still want to be a writer, so BOOYAH!!! If anything, this has been a boost for my self-esteem and my faith in my abilities as a writer. By the way, no one has picked up my book yet, but I have faith that it will happen. There has been too much given to me for it not to be something special, and those that have read it really like it, so I know that it will work. Besides, there's a bazillion and seven more to come! Amazing how I started off so sure of wanting to do one thing, and I end up wanting to do two different things. Good thing I can!
Well, obviously today is a good day. I feel happy and calm, and I watched part of the Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert last night so I have fantastic music in my head as I go about the day. (I cannot WAIT to see that show in London!!!!!) Hope all the rest of you have a good day too, but if not, tomorrow IS Friday, which is surely a God-given blessing. Later!

No comments: