Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 2--the pain of the feet

So, our professors gave us a book about different walks to take in London and we have to get 8 done by Saturday at 6. Today I did two of them (yesterday I did 2 also) so here are some pics from today!



The Brits are blunt. This was a sign on the Tube that I thought was very funny.

I searched and searched up and down Drury Lane and I could not fine the Muffin Man. Sad day.


The Tower Bridge. SOOOOO cool. And crowded....dang tourists.



Southwark Catherdral. Shakespeare went to church here. No joke. He was literally in this parish. I would have LOVED to take pictures inside but it was not allowed. Let's jsut say, it was AMAZING!!!


They have this little restaurant everywhere, and I am dying to try it out.





Victoria Embankment Garden. BEAUTIFUL! So many flowers!




Now THIS is awesome graffiti!

And that's all she wrote! More to come! Cheerio!

1 comment:

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

Reagan and I are very jealous. Actually, I am very jealous and Reagan is confused as to why you are stuck in a box. Nick and Coen say hi. Do something crazy just for us.