Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sunshine and Sarah

Today I'm grateful for sunshine. I can hardly think of a better way to wake up than to have the sun shining brightly through the trees and giving everything that warm golden glow. It made me smile just coming out of the bedroom and seeing how bright and sunny it was outside. And when the colors of fall are as beautiful as they are now, the bright sun makes them even more colorful and happy, and when the sky is the bright blue that it is.... Ugh, these are my favorite types of days. Bright, sunny fall days when it's cool, but the sun makes you warm anyway.
But even when it's not fall, the sunshine makes me happy. I adore those cold winter days when the sun is out and everything snow covered just shimmers in the sunlight. In the spring, the sunny days are perfect. In summer....well, it depends on the temperature, but most of the time, the sunshine makes the day wonderful.
I'm grateful for sunshine! I think I'll take a long walk today because of it.
~~~~~~~~
In other, more important news, it is my sister Sarah's birthday today!!! She's 22, and can I just say that it is so weird to have a younger sibling who is 22? But anyway...
Sarah is a very funny person. She has made our family laugh pretty much since the day she was born. I don't remember her back then, but we have her on video as a baby and we all love watching her in those days. Whether it's slapping her self in the eye with a towel or making strange noises or just making funny faces, she manages to brighten up every moment.
She was such a beautiful baby. In fact, our mother has commented that she was the prettiest, and none of us argue the fact. She has always had big beautiful eyes and a big smile. She's grown up into a beautiful lady, and I'm so happy she's my sister! She's been a great example to me and I am grateful that she was born today.
I love you, Sarah! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

sarah said...

aw shucks. thanks bucky! love you =)