Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rolls....

Today I am grateful [VERY grateful] for my mom's homemade rolls. We're getting ready to make some for Thanksgiving on Thursday, and I am SOOOOOOOO excited. These rolls are the greatest thing EVER. There isn't even something to compare it to, they are so good. It's like love, peace, happiness, and joy all baked into this little piece of breaded heaven and when you have one...you are never the same.
We only get Weesa Rolls, as they are affectionately called, on special occasions. Literally, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bonus points for Christmas when half of the dough is turned into cinnamon rolls, which will not be discussed at this time because I refuse to drool on my computer. But the rolls..... Ugh, I am dreading baking them today because I love the smell so much and I can't have any until Thanksgiving...
Blessed be the rolls my mama creates. If you could bake your way to heaven, she'd be there and back and there again.

No comments: