Sunday, November 15, 2009

Church

Today I am grateful for Church.
I know, I know, it's Sunday, and we're all grateful for Church on Sunday.
But I mean it.
I felt so tired this morning and I was not in the mood to go to Church AT ALL. I just wanted to stay in bed. But I knew that I had to go cuz I'm in charge of some things soon, so I had to talk to people, and I had an activities committee meeting after....
So I went.
And I'm so glad I did. Less than halfway through the first hour, I felt fine again. I was happy, I was awake, and I was at peace. It felt wonderful to be there. And now I feel so rejuvenated and I know I can make it through this next week.
Whatever Church you go to, be grateful for it. I am a firm believer that solid activity in religion makes us better people, is good for our health, and especially good for our souls.
GO TO CHURCH!!!! You won't regret it, I promise.

No comments: