Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Yes, I am here. And the jetlag is amazing, and the unpacking has commenced. It is quite frightening, actually. There were more bags in my room than in the basement or my parent's closest combined. I have already filled three 18 gallon bins, and have scoured three different closets for the right number of hangers. This is what happens when you lose your room to a younger sibling and then move home after four years of independance. THEY STEAL YOUR STUFF AND YOU HAVE TO FEND FOR YOURSELF! But, on the upside, my mom has already paid for a new haircut (at Jenny's insistence--the haircut itself, not that Mom pay for it), two bins, a movie, refurbishing hygeine products, and photo printing. My gratitude knows no bounds...I just hope it lasts for the clothing restitution......



This is AFTER the unpacking. And the bed hides a multitude of sins. And don't forget the stuff in the hallway.....but the hair is cute, is it not?

No comments: