Friday, September 19, 2008

Update

Well, I suppose I ought to let people know what is happening with me right now. Sadly, my life is not very exciting and I have little hope of it improving. I had two job interviews this week, one as a sales associate for Massage Envy, which would be good, but it doesn't sound like something I would enjoy. The other was for a position on the Inventory Team or as a Seller at Borders, which would be SPECTACULAR. Both went well, but Borders sounds like more fun to me! Let's see, what else.... OH! There was a HUGE power outage all across the lower half of the state of Ohio because of a wind storm sent up from Ike. 1 million homes without power! For days! We were only out for 36 hours here, but the phones and internet were out for an additional 24. Thank heavens for cell phones! We didn't suffer any damages here, but many did.
In other news, I finished the first draft of my second novel, "The Heart of a Scoundrel", which is hilarious and a rousing good time. Now I am editing (endlessly) and still trying to get the first novel, "From Afar", published, which is taking forever, as no literary agent has accepted it yet. But never fear, I shall prevail.
Oh yeah, and I still have school. Yick.

No comments: